We've had our first real snow of the season on Tuesday/Wednesday. I brought fresh socks and shoes to work and changed into the when I got in, but still wasn't able to get warm all day. When's summer again?
Halloween is coming and this year I don't have class so I can celebrate it, so I'm pretty happy about that.
And, stolen from members of my knit group (behind the cut, due to length), :
48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Sabrina
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom. My parents switched my mom's first and middle names, Americanized the result and gave it to me.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I can't remember. I was probably pretty angry, though.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. I love to write by hand and have a very nice version of printing and very pretty cursive.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? None. I only eat lunchmeat if I end up having to eat at a sub sandwich place.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just this.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Got tonsillitis a dozen times in a single year which was further aggravated by five or six cases of strep. The doctor gave up.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Honestly, I'm not sure. I love heights, but I'm not sure I would trust the equipment.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Shredded Wheat
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. I have a hard time tying shoes when they are on my feet, so I rarely tie/untie them. (I have no problem tying shoes when they are just sitting on the floor or are attached to someone else's feet.)
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really. Physically, I have some strength, but no endurance to go with it. I have a decent emotional mask, so it appears that I'm fairly strong mentally.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peanut butter and chocolate.
14. SHOE SIZE? 10 (Which appears to be the biggest in my knit group.)
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I tend to be assertive for others, but not for myself – and I get taken advantage of.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don't know. I haven't lost anyone I'm really close to. I've lost both grandfathers but unfortunately didn't know them well.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Tan, Red, and purple. (The shoes and shirt might clash, but I'm partially color blind and they worked when I looked at them this morning.)
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal with cranberries.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Office chatter.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red-brown.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Cranberries baking/cooking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Sa.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their hair.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PEOPLE YOU STOLE this FROM? Yes, I stole it from my knit group.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Water.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Diving.
29. EYE COLOR? Grey.
30. HAT SIZE? XS.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. Glasses look good on my face.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Cranberry-nut bread.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends on the mood.
34. This question is taking a vacation.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. The hotter and drier, the better.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Neither, please. I get kind of jumpy when people hug me.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pumpkin cheesecake.
38. This question is taking a vacation.
39. So is this question.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Sapphire Rose by David Eddings and CMOS/BiCMOS ULSI: Low Voltage, Low Power by a bunch of guys whose names I can't remember.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of an antique map.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Last thing I watched on TV was "Supernatural" last Thursday.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Radio in the background.
44. ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES? Either.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I've moved all over the globe. Further vacation from current residence was about 2000 miles.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Understanding and training cats. And according to the people in my training class last week, I'm apparently really good at critical reasoning (and here I thought it was a necessary skill).
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fort Huachuca, AZ. (About 75 miles southeast of Tucson)
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I grabbed it from various members of my knit group.