Four jobs I've had:
- Software engineer for a variety of aerospace firms.
- Office manager for a couple real estate firms.
- Cashier and specialty worker for a big-box pet supply place. I'd rather clean up dog messes than try to catch another parakeet.
- Candy striper in a local hospital. Worked in ER until they figured out that I was 4 years too young to be in there.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Lord of the Rings (all three)
- Gone in 60 Seconds (great homework soundtrack)
- Return of the Jedi
Four places I've lived:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Camp Butler, Okinawa, Japan
- West Point, NY
- Tuscon, AZ
Four TV shows I love:I actually don’t watch TV, but I’ve seen these on DVD
- Stargate SG-1
- Star Trek Voyager & ST:TNG
Four places I've vacationed:
- Niagara Falls
- Las Vegas
- Road-tripped around Colorado
- Canadensis, PA
Four sites I visit daily:
- giantitp.com (well, 3 times a week)
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Home, napping
- somewhere warm
- on vacation
- on Mars
Four bloggers I am tagging:
- Most of the people I know have done this. If you haven’t and want to, consider yourself tagged. nuts_mom, you are also tagged.